INFORMATION REGARDING INDIVIDUALS PURSUANT TO ART. 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016
The Regulation on the "protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data" (hereinafter the "Regulation") contains a series of rules aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance of human rights and fundamental freedoms. This information (hereinafter the "Information") incorporates the provisions.
This information describes the management methods of this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. It is a disclosure that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – Personal data protection code for those who interact with the Company's web services, accessible electronically from the address: https://www.navigare-watches .com/.
This document also takes into account the Recommendation n. 2/2001 which the European authorities for the protection of personal data have adopted to identify the minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online. The information is provided only for the site https://www.navigare-watches.com/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Delmax srl, with registered office in Milan, via S. Vito, 6.
CATEGORIES AND SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation and only for the duration of the connection, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
We acquire and process the personal data you provide us, for example by sending a request through the form provided in the contact section of our site or by subscribing to our newsletter. Such personal data may consist of:
- Personal and contact information (name, e-mail address, city);
- username and password;
- information we may obtain from our third party service providers.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The data is processed exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected. The Data Controller uses the data you provide to:
- Execute the contracts and provide the services made available through the website;
- Manage the account of registered users to use the related services offered by the Data Controller;
- Improve the Service and offer customer assistance, respond to requests sent to us through the relevant form in the contact section;
- Comply with national and community regulatory requirements;
- Manage specific and additional services such as sending newsletters, information and promotional communications.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1 to 5 is not required by law but the refusal to provide such Personal Data will make it impossible for the user to access and fully use the features of the service. The legal basis of the processing for the aforementioned purposes is found in contractual or pre-contractual requirements and for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point n. 6 (newsletter for promotional and informational purposes) is optional but the refusal to give the relative consent to the Processing does not allow the user to be updated on commercial initiatives and/or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the Processing is carried out by the employees of the Data Controller designated as authorized to process the data or by subjects appointed as Data Processing Managers.
The updated list of data processors and authorized subjects is kept at the Company's headquarters and can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is processed by the Company within the territory of the European Union and is not disclosed.
PROCESSING METHODS AND PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIMES
The processing of your Personal Data takes place using paper, IT and telematic tools in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding the processing of personal data if the operations can be carried out through the use of anonymous data or through other methods and in such a way as to guarantee data security and confidentiality.
Your Personal Data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the prescription terms or in the various times possibly established by the relevant legal and regulatory legislation or necessary for needs of justice or public interest, all by applying every measure, where possible, of anonymization of the data.
We have adopted specific security measures to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, but please do not forget that it is essential for the security of your data that your device is equipped with tools such as constantly updated antivirus and that the provider that supplies you with the Internet connection guarantees the secure transmission of data through firewalls, anti-spam filters and similar safeguards.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As an interested party, you may exercise, at any time, the rights provided for by the Regulation listed below with respect to the Data Controller, by sending a specific request in writing to the email address email@example.com or by post to DELMAX SRL , with registered office in Milan, via S. Vito, 6.
The rights that the user can exercise are the following:
- Right of access , which allows you to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such data;
- Right of rectification , which allows you to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification and/or integration of your personal data that are inaccurate and/or incomplete;
- Right to cancellation , which allows, in specific cases provided for by art. 17 of the Regulation (including, by way of example, if the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed), to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of your personal data;
- Right to limitation of treatment , which allows, in the specific cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation, to limit the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller;
- Right to data portability , which allows, in certain cases and with respect only to the data provided by you, to be able to request the receipt of your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. You may also request that your Personal Data be transmitted, if technically feasible, by the Company directly to another data controller indicated by you;
- Right to object , which allows you to oppose the processing of your personal data in the event of particular conditions, unless the Data Controller demonstrates the existence of legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing or the processing is necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, which allows if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data by the Data Controller is in violation of the Regulation and/or applicable legislation, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent , which allows, according to the methods described above, to withdraw consent at any time in the cases in which the treatment is based on consent for one or more specific purposes. The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness.